David Recordon – LeWeb 2008 interview
- about how the web has come a long way from being pockets of information to where applications become social and work from there
- OpenID adoption + and why Facebook connect may not be your best bet
- the adaption of open technologies like OpenID / OAuth and alike in general and in companies like Six Apart
- how large companies are shiping these with their products, f.e. AOL mapquest launched using openid
- importance of local language and adoption and how that is built into the DNA of SixApart
- what kind of conversations he would love to have in Paris
Want to spread the love? Why not tweet (click on link to tweet)
- If you have a favourite quote to add to the shownotes, please leave a comment (or tweet and include ctbk091) with it
- You can find a list of all of my interviews for Leweb using this link.
- Follow what others are saying using the tag "leweb or leweb08" on Twitter.
- Link for the podcast feed – if you subscribe in itunes, be careful to adapt the settings to geht all episodes or you only will get one episode per day!