Intro Reboot 10 interview series
Yes, it is this time of the year again!
An introduction for this years series of reboot interviews with some ideas for new visitors as well.
Shownotes (did I miss something? add in the comments!)
- the surprise party which is reboot10 and my faith in organizers
- what are your plans for the next days?
- why the crowd is great for test driving ideas
- investment in time is required
- good news: there will be a pubic viewing on thursday for the football game and something for wednesday (thanks to @marks)
- options for wednesday: the boat / a normal dinner / an earlier dinner with football afterwards
- the list of twitter users of reboot and the @reboot10 account
- get yourself a SIM with data! tip thanks to Peter Rukavina (I knew there was a v somewhere, sorry Peter!
- Matt Balara‘s inquiry about designers
- Have something like this? Ping me!
- Publishing cycle for this will be a lot of publishing today and tomorow and the last one roughly about 2-3 on tuesday
- Anyone up for brunch for Sat / Sunday?
[Link for the podcast feed – if you subscribe in itunes, be careful to adapt the settings or you only will get one episode per day! :)]