After getting back from Paris one day late because of missing my flight, I am in a rush because I have to get off to London tomorow. Commets on Lesblogs to follow. *sigh*
So here are some links which sparked my interest when quickly scanning my newsreader.
- Pedro Custodio interviews Laurent Haug about the upcoming Lift conference in Geneva – will not be able to attend :(
- “Stop listening to the “experts”. Make a product nobody wants… yet.” Sigurd Rinde about why you perhaps do not need to solve a problem
- Your brain on shopping – ideas for some differences between male and female shopping
- Feedburner has some interesting new features for displaying their feeds – and for everyone not interested in letting other addresses touch their feed, they have a solution for this too.
- Sebastian Keil starts his “Job Search 2.0 Week“
- People coming home and obviously start to upload their photos from Lesblogs- Flickr has about 4000 of them now, with around half of it from the first conference
- Find out: when was your Apple / Ipod built? [via]