Reboot 9: Oleg Koefoed
Oleg Koefoed is a ‘paid’ philospoher and is going to present “Intuition? new forms, old forces, and their implications“.
He and I go philosophical on different topics:
- philosophy as an addiction and his definition on p.
- his choice of not being entirely into the academic circles who try to make p. science.
- about his research in events
- his work on the concept of intuition
- p. as a science and the limits of that
- social science – test your concepts but also try to understand the world
- an event should be a dialogical event not just monologues
- reboot: bad when it starts to be too much of an avantgarde
- about the “in your face” aspect
- it is not just about being on the edge of something, but about being on the edge of yourself
- you can come if you come from a corporate environment – but you better be open to change your believe
- is there an inner circle?
- how family trumps everything
[Link for the podcast feed – if you subscribe in itunes, be careful to adapt the settings or you only will get one episode per day!]