Reboot 9: Thomas Madsen-Mygdal
A conversational talk with Thomas Madsen-Mygdal, facilitator of reboot.
- the referenced talk with Stowe Boyd
- why human this year – to make again a central theme
- insight was: all what is happening currently is a massive shift from machine / industrial perception to a more social, playful, finding yourself way – the desire to make sense
- more self-organizing, more conversation, no Q&A!
- how the program was / is organized – the wow factor
- more rooms this year and an official babysitter!
- present among your peers and not sucking up to the participants
- about birth, kids and death
- companies can die, too.
- you do not raise people
- what would have happened if we would have had access when we were younger
- how children start translating japanese comics
- people coming from 23 countries
- why it is great that there is another conference with fancy names
- it is just for 500 people – well, go make your own version of reboot!
[Link for the podcast feed – if you subscribe in itunes, be careful to adapt the settings or you only will get one episode per day!]